1. Sony NWZW273 4 GB Waterproof Walkman Sports MP3 Player (Black) How about a wireless headset that also doubles as a basic music player. This is ideal for dancers who want to practice their dancing to any music they desire. No longer will you need to wait for the studio to play your song. Just put on these headphones, choose the song you want to dance to and press play. It’s a cordless, one-piece wearable sports music player with 4GB memory! Price: $78.00
2. Ballroom Dancer – The Movie (buy on itunes) How about giving someone the best Ballroom dancer movie ever made to date. This movie goes behind the scenes showcasing the ups and downs of a new dance partnership with one of the world’s best dancers (Slavik Kryklyvyy) and his new partner (Anna Melnikova). When it comes to making their relationship work both on and off the dance floor, will Slavik’s unwavering ambition prove to be his greatest asset, or his fatal flaw? Subtly depicting the pair’s shifting dynamic through gestures, glances, and the dance itself. Highly recommended! Price: $19.99
3. Stretch-Out Strap with New Instructional booklet Do you want to be more flexible? Well this Stretch strap will certainly help. Multiple loops permit deep, gradual stretching of major muscle groups with greater safety. No need to have your partner press on you…You are your own stretcher! Price: $12.30
4. SalsaCrazy: Beginners 3 Pack Salsa DVDs Rated 5 stars on Amazon.com, this set of DVDs will surely get you on your way to dancing Salsa with style. This Set includes 3 DVDs to cover most of the beginner Salsa moves out there. Perfect for those of you wanting to turn on the DVD, throw off your shoes and learn with your significant other. From the description on Amazon: “These three videos covers the very basic steps, the foundation of leading and following, and a couple of nice salsa patterns. These 3 stellar 2 hour DVDs provide everything you need to know to get yourself dancing! Purchase it today, and be dancing tomorrow.” Price: $66.62
5.Ballroom Dancing Is Not for Sissies: An R-Rated Guide for Partnership This book is rated 5 stars on amazon.com with 14 reviews. The topic of this book will fascinate any Ballroom dancer – Making your relationship work on and off the dance floor. Since Ballroom dancing is about two partners striving to get better in dancing, both partners, need to understand how to treat one another. This book promises to teach us how to communicate with one another in order to both improve in dancing but also maintain a healthy relationship. Cost: $16.74
6. 2013 World Super Stars Latin Dance Festival Every year the 5 top couples in the world meet in Japan and put on the most spectacular shows. Each couple performs 5 of the international Latin dances: Cha Cha, Rumba, Samba, Paso Doble and Jive. The showcases include theatrics, lifts, stories and the most amazing music. You will enjoy every moment that you watch! Performers include: Riccardo Cocchi & Yulia Zagoruychenko, Maurizio Vescovo & Andra Vaidilaits, Sergey Surkov & Melia, Stefano Di Fillipo & Dasha, Michael Malitowski & Joanna Leunis and Allan Tornsberg & Vibeke Toft Cost:$129
7. Passion4dancing.com Membership Training That’s right! You can buy our premium online membership as a gift for a friend. Do you know someone who always dreamed of learning how to Latin and Ballroom dance? Our online training offers the best quality of instruction in one central location. We have over 80 online video lessons available right now and we are adding new lessons every month. With a subscription anyone can watch out videos at anytime from anywhere! Cost: Starts at $9.95/Month
Did you enjoy these gift ideas? Share it with a friend.