Have you ever gone through a month of intense reluctance to attend your dancing lessons? You just did not feel like going. You have not gone social dancing for a while, and you were losing the excitement you once had for learning how to dance. Something that used to keep you up late at night is not all that it used to be. That is perhaps when inspiration needs a little butt-kicking!
Here are a few examples of how one might re-inspire himself/herself for dancing:
- Review your dancing goals upon waking up. Set your intention for the day.
- Watch your favorite dance performances daily.
- Read books, articles and studies about dancing.
- Participate in dance forums.
- Have a competition or a showcase that you are working towards.
- Go out dancing regularly.
- Take dance classes regularly from teachers who inspire you.
- Watch online dance lessons and instructional DVDs.
- Stretch before your class to inspire your body for dance.
- Take a week off and come back with a fresh mind ready to dance.
Leave a Reply