Finally I have added a forum here! It will be a great place for members to hang out and help one another with any dance related matters. Visit the forum here and start a discussion.
Ways to use the forum:
1. Ask questions about dancing.
2. Give and receive advice about dance related topics.
3. Interact with other dancers from all over the world.
1. Give and you shall receive! Help other members and in return they will help you!
2. Do stay on topic and post in the appropriate category.
3. Be nice! Rude and negative comments will be removed.
I am a newbie when it comes to running forums so please bear with me in the beginning. Feel free to contact me with your feedback and suggestions to improve your experience.
Ultimately, the success of the forum will come from everyone’s participation. So don’t be shy, come on over and introduce yourself – Click here to check out the forum!
What is the advantage/disadvantage to using character heels over jazz shoes in a teen musical theater solo?